Guys here is MiUI Themed Custom ROM for Galaxy Y... It is higly Customized So you can get Almost MiUI look... I Recommend you to try this...
+ Fast, Stable
+ Deodexed APKs; Reindexed
+ Zipaligned; Batch Optimized
+ Superuser Access; Busybox Support
+ Supports Dartktremor's A2sd; Init.d scripts
+ Compatible with V6 Supercharger
+ Quick Settings; 14 Toggles by lidroid rom
+ swype to remove notification
+ new status bar like MIUI rom's
+ QQlaucher as default
+ new file browser
+ new taskmanager
+ new messager
+ new dailer
+ new contacts
+ new deskclock
+ MIUI alaram,natification & UI sounds
+ new lock screen
+ new theme
+ MIUI music player and more stuffs from MIUI rom
Q) Sim Card pin Error while entering into ROM?
A) Disable SIM PIN request before flashing this ROM..
Q) Clock Bug and Sing ICON bug
A) Download and flash the below Update named as 'update for WeUI v1.0.zip'
1) WeUi V1.0.0.zip - (Required)
2) update for WeUI v1.0.zip - (Required)
Steps to Install
1) Backup your System using ClockworkMod - Download
2) Download both files from above...
3) Now copy both files to the SD Card. Do Not put it in any folder. It ain't work.
4) Turn Off your Device and go to Recovery Mode By Pressing and Holding this Key Combination .
5) Once you entered into the Recovery Mode. You will see the Blue Color User Interface where you can't use Touchscreen. Instead use "". And "". And ""
6) Once you entered into Recovery Mode. You should Wipe your Phone to make this ROM Work Properly.
7) After that select "" option and choose downloaded WeUI ROM which is "WeUi V1.0.0.zip"
8) Once Patching was successful. You have to Reboot your Phone by select "". For the first System Start-Up it will take much time to start. So be Patience.
9) Now Reboot again to Recovery Mode and Select update of WeUI ROM which is "update for WeUI v1.0.zip"...
9) Reboot! The ROM is successfully installed in your phone. So Play with it.
Visit My Site Link